It's all about Gratitude and friends.....

I have been very lucky in my life and I'm grateful for all of it. Even the stuff that's not so great because you learn from the bad stuff too. Due to major life changes lately, I am feeling even more gratitude. I guess it's that old saying "when one door closes, another opens". It's really true but only if you are open to it. If you learn to relax and not freak out over the curves that life throws you, you can "roll with the punches" and come out on top. Besides my family, one of the things I am most grateful for are my friends. We all have them, but you know the ones that really love you. You don't have to ask them for anything. They know what you need. They feed your soul. They think of you. They ask how you are. They don't want anything from you, but you. They care.
I have some really good friends. I've known them forever. I'd be lost without them. I also ,being aware now of "open doors", have met some new ones too. I never really thought that new friends would weigh in as much but they do. I've learned it's not the amount of time they've spent in your life but it's how they touch your soul. You can feel the love move from one soul to another. It's infectious and it changes your life. So, here's to all my friends...Old and New. I love you all ...thanks for being in my life...
ps..all my old friends know who they are.... and my new ones who have touched my life recently- thank you- Gisela, Dina and Carly...

Comments

Popular Posts