Finally a Bluepie bag for me!



I have been trying for months to make a bag for myself. Whenever I create a new design I am sure this one will be for me but then I decide to put in online for sale at Etsy. (which is a good think since I am trying to earn some Bluepie bucks). Finally thou- it has happened! I slightly redesigned the Gauguin Messenger bag and it is sooooo perfect for me! I used a very, very soft blue/gray denim that I found months ago (its like none I have ever seen) and lined it with my favorite NYC print- oh so cool drawings of NYC sights. I then eliminated the interfacing except on the inside pocket so the bag would be very soft and comfortable to carry ( it is!). I also replaced the magnetic snap with 2 heavy duty snaps on the corners of the front flap. ( keeps all goods secure, which I love)
Instead of a webbing adjustable strap, I made the strap from the same fabric as the bag, also adustable. So, there you have it...or rather I do. My Messenger bag is medium size with 3 pockets inside, 3 on the outside back, and 2 under the front flap (great for a cell phone and Ipod!) Oh, and there is also a key clip inside. I am so happy with it that I can't stop looking at it or talking about it, and now of course, I am writing about it!...Yipeeee!!! Let me know what you think and if you want one for yourself, let me know. I may not have the same fabric left but there are plenty more cool ones in the Bluepie Stash!

Comments

Popular Posts