Bluepie Babies










You never know where the next inspiration will come from. This time it was a baby shower that I was attending for a dear friend- In fact, it was a lovely young woman who used to babysit my own son years ago. So, Bluepie came up with the idea of a reversible receiving blanket. I found awesome, soft, thick flannel in so many adorable prints that I just could not resist! Dinosaurs, monkeys, frogs, princess castles, and the list went on. Oh, so cute!
But I had to make them unique, which just sort of happened. I folded them up with a special book or stuffed animal stuffed inside. They are wrapped just like a baby would be when you bring them home from the hospital. (there is a trick to wrapping them!)
Tada!!-- Bluepie babies were BORN!
My friend loved them and then another friend saw them and wanted a couple for a twins baby shower. Now they are available for everyone at www.bluepiedesigns.etsy.com Each one is unique, just like a real baby-
Check them out for the next baby on your list- They are sure to be a hit with the new mom-to-be!

Comments

Popular Posts