"Skinny Chef" book signing

Last Monday night, I finally got to meet the "Skinny Chef", Jennifer Iserloh. She just published her first cookbook and had an awesome gathering for her business associates and friends at Dino and Harry's in Hoboken, NJ. It was a packed crowd too which just goes to show you how popular and successful she is, not to mention a great chef too. It was a great night out with champagne flowing and delicious appetizers. I met a few very interesting women also. It was so nice to talk with Stehanpie Lyness, a cookbook author/editor who helped Jennifer with this book. She came in from Connecticut for the night just to be there for her and say a few kind words. I had wanted to meet Jen for at least a year now. My son, Greg, who used to live in Hoboken had met her a while back at their favorite Hoboken hangout, Elysians. Greg, being not only a wonderful son, is also my biggest supporter. He tells everyone he meets about Bluepiedesigns. So, of course he told Jen and soon after she contacted me and asked if she could blog about my creative efforts on her website. She was sweet enough to do so and it was a real treat for me: http://skinnychef.com/blog/5-gifts-for-mom-under-15
So, now it's my turn. I hope you will check out Jen's website- www.skinnychef.com and also pick up a copy of her fabulous new cookbook- "Secrets of a Skinny Chef". I've tried her receipes. Not only are they easy and delicious but her book is filled with common sense wisdom regarding how to enjoy good food and stay healthy while you do. You can't go wrong. I was lucky enough not only to get an autographed copy of her new book but also to finally meet her- she is beautiful inside and out! (and that is no secret!) Congrats to you Jen and continued success!

Comments

Popular Posts