Going Blog Crazy!

Okay, it's time.  I've been way to busy at Bluepiedesigns  actually making stuff and to some extent I've neglected marketing, advertising and blogging! So, starting today I will make it official.  The fingers must start typing.
 A few months ago I went to a huge craft show and had a great conversation with a really nice young lady who had an awesome booth and really beautiful items for young children. We exchanged cards and have kept in touch. She is also really successful on her Etsy website, blog, Facebook etc.  She knows way more than I do about creating "buzz" and getting the word out about your business.  So, please check her out and join in on the fun and learn something new. I know I will be. It's about time!

http://www.emmysclosetbows.blogspot.com/

Comments

Pattie said…
You're back! Whew, it's been a while :)
emmy's closet said…
Thank so much for the mention Deb! I really appreciate it. :)

Popular Posts