Brain Overload etc....

After a full month in June of craft shows, I was feeling a bit burned out, not to mention exhausted! So, figured I'd take a break from the sweat shop for a week or so and work on marketing, advertising, learning some new tricks for Bluepie headquarters. Okay, now I'd rather be sewing and out at a craft show! Being online 24/7 is even more crazy. I am learning some new tricks of the trade, but sometimes it's slow going. I like to figure out everything myself so the there is a lot of trial and error. My to-do list is never ending - why is that?- Oh, yea, I guess it's because with every click, I discover something else that I must do! I am happy that I've accomplished something though. Designing a Newsletter through Mail Chimp is almost done- lots of work but I think in the end it will be worth it. I now have a sidebar link on the left my Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluepie-Designs/156097264434233 that will take you to my email newsletter sign up page. For me, this is pretty cool that I even figured out how to do it! ( I hope you will go check it out and sign up pretty please!) Its also right here on this blog too, over to the left!
I also contacted Rare Bird Finds and was really thrilled that they featured my Secret Stash Cuff on their website. They are always looking for unique, cool handcrafted items. You can check that out here too: http://rarebirdfinds.typepad.com/rare_bird_finds/2011/07/kids-secret-stash-cuffs.html
So...that made me a happer camper!
Of course, I am no where near done with THE LIST--- I still have lots to figure out about blogging- never thought writing would be so complex- and I will be adding a Facebook landing page soon too. I am convinced now though that anything you need to learn can be found on You Tube! I will march on and in between all of this, I actually have to make stuff and produce a product! Hoping my brain holds out so I remember how to sew!
Bluepie signing off for now- must get back to the world of cyberspace...

Comments

Popular Posts