It's all about feeling better....

My youngest son, Greg- who happens to be my biggest Bluepie supporter- is also probably the most stressed out person I know. Of course, we all have stress coming at us all day in every direction. Some handle it better than others. He sometimes has a hard time. Most times, it's not a pretty picture. I wish there was something I could do to help him. Of course, I give the pep talks, encouragement, the roll-with-the punches speeches but unfortunately that only works for the short term. So, I was very surprised when I spoke to him a few weeks ago on the phone and I could hardly believe it was him. He sounded different, calmer, more centered. Wasn't really sure if he had put someone else on the line to impersonate him. I asked him what happened and he told me he'd found a new way to "chill". I'm happy to report it wasn't a little blue pill. In fact, it was a cuff and not a Bluepie "Secret Stash" Cuff! It was given to him by a friend and within 2 days of wearing it, his life changed. He was able to relax, yet at the same time have energy to get through the day. He was much calmer, felt better and told me he was experiencing the most deep restful sleep he's ever had. Of course I wanted the details and he's promised to get me one of these cuffs too. I am not getting left out of a dreamy nights sleep! In fact, he is so amazed,  impressed and convinced of the technology of this cuff that he has decided to take it to the next level and get involved with the company that makes them.

(C•PRIME bands are fashion-forward performance wear that can change your life at the speed of light. Every bio-chemical event in the human body is preceded by an exchange of electrons at the microscopic level. This product incorporates a patent-pending technology that acts as a bio-antenna to the human body, altering the way your body interacts with its electromagnetic environment.)


I am just happy that Greg is happy and feeling much better these days. So, if you want to check out all the good stuff and maybe try it out for yourself, take a look. In my book, anything that makes you feel better in this crazy world we live in is a good thing.
www.mycprime.com/taylorcprime




Comments

Popular Posts