Oriental Ladies...Sneak Peak

Whenever I fabric shop, I never know what I'll find, but when I do pick up a new piece, its always something that strikes me as being unique. Then, of course, there is no way I can pass it by. I am so glad I didn't let this one pass through my fingers!  On my last trip out I found this beautiful design which I have named "Oriental Ladies".  The back is covered with a coordinating fabric of Chinese lettering. I knew it would be perfect for my Bluepie Pillow covers.  I hope you'll agree it's a special find! Soon be available at www.bluepiedesigns.etsy.com.
Let me know what you think.
Signing off for now....have lots to do getting ready for the next craft show at Parker Press in Woodbridge, NJ. October 1, 2011. 10-4 if you'd like to stop by and say hello!


Comments

Popular Posts