Practice makes perfect!

Well, at least that's what I hear! No matter, I am continuing on with my watercolor obsession and hope to make progress in the days ahead.  Just got a delivery from the UPS guy and now I have some new, very large 22 x 30 sheets of Fabriano Artistico rough watercolor paper,  a couple new paints and a great new Russian Blue Squirrel mop brush.  For most folks this is not too exciting, but for an artist, it's over the top to have the right tools for the job!

 Now I can't wait to get throw on the music and go into my art room and drift off into another zone.  Soon I will be taking an online art class with a very cool artist, Vinita Pappas. www.create38.com  I love her work and her style. I dream about be able to paint at her level and create lots of new work from all the  travel photos I have taken over the years.

This will make me a very happy camper!

Here a a couple of practice drawings of figures I did last week.  These I learned from another artist I admire, Lucy Willis. I have a long way to go, but I'm getting there!  Life is good when you follow your passions.







Comments

Popular Posts